Objective of NodeJS Project On Resume Builder
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Resume Builder is to manage the details of User, Salary, Job, Skills, Jobseeker. It manages all the information about User, Question, Jobseeker, User. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the User, Salary, Question, Job. It tracks all the details about the Job, Skills, Jobseeker.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Resume Builder are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as User, Job, Skills, Jobseeker
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Salary, Question, Skills ect
- Manage the information of Salary
- Shows the information and description of the User, Job
- To increase efficiency of managing the User, Salary
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Skills.
- Manage the information of User
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of User data.
- Manage the information of Skills
- Integration of all records of Jobseeker.
- It generates the report on User, Salary, Question
- Provide filter reports on Job, Skills, Jobseeker
- You can easily export PDF for the User, Question, Skills
- Application also provides excel export for Salary, Job, Jobseeker
- You can also export the report into csv format for User, Salary, Jobseeker
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Resume Builder
- Excel export has not been developed for Question, Skills due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for User, Salary capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of User, Job, Jobseeker cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Resume Builder
- All the fields such as User, Job, Jobseeker are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for User, Salary, Question can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input