Civil Registrar System PHP and MySQL Project
PHP and MySQL project on Civil Registrar System is a web based project and it has been developed in PHP and MySQL and we can manage Civil Registartion, Cases, Civilization, Death Record, Blocks and Birth Record from this project. The main objective to develop Civil Registrar System PHP and MySQL Project is to overcome the manual errors and make a computerzied system.
In this project, there are various type of modules available to manage Blocks, Cases, Civil Registartion. We can also generate reports for Cases, Civil Registartion, Death Record, Birth Record. Here the Civil Registartion module manage all the operations of Civil Registartion, Cases module can manage Cases, Civilization module is normally developed for managing Civilization, Death Record module manages Death Record operations, Blocks module has been implemented to manage Blocks.
This is also a Major Civil Registrar System Project, which you can submit in final year. But if you need Mini Project on Civil Registrar System then we can develop it also. Also if you are looking for DBMS Project on Civil Registrar System then you can develop it in MySQL and PHP. You can run this project in XAMP, WAMP, MAMP or LAMP server. We have implemented advance search feature for searching records on various criteria for Cases, Civil Registartion, Blocks also admin can perform Create, read, update and delete (CRUD) operations on Civilization, Death Record, Birth Record. In this project all the modules like Civil Registartion, Death Record, Cases are tightly coupled and we can track the informations easily. If you are looking for Free Civil Registrar System Project in PHP and MySQL, then you can visit our free projects section.
Modules of the Civil Registrar System
These are the main modules of the project:
- Civil Registartion Module : We can create, read, update and delete Civil Registartion from this module
- Cases Module : All the operations related to Cases, is managed by this module
- Civilization Module : Civilization Module is used to manage the Civilization
- Death Record Module : It has been developed for managing the Death Record
- Blocks Module : It manages the Blocks
- Birth Record Module : Birth Record operations will be managed by Birth Record module
Reports of the Civil Registrar System
- All reports related to Civil Registartion
- All reports related to Cases
- All reports related to Civilization
- All reports related to Death Record
- All reports related to Blocks
- All reports related to Birth Record
Features of Civil Registrar System
- User can search details of the Cases, Civil Registartion, Blocks, Birth Record
- Civil Registrar System is an online application, from which user can easily manage Civil Registartion details, Civilization details, Death Record details
- Admin can track all the information of Civil Registartion, Cases, Civilization ect
- Admin can edit, add, delete and update the records of Death Record, Blocks, Birth Record
- Manage the information about of Civilization, Blocks, Civil Registartion
Civil Registrar System Installation Steps:
- Download Civil Registrar System zip file and extract it
- Copy Civil Registrar System inside the C:/xamp/htdocs folder
- Open phpmyadmin and create Civil Registrar System database
- Import database Civil Registrar System.sql
- Open Your browser run the project : "http://localhost/Civil Registrar System/"