E-library Management System PHP and MySQL Project
PHP and MySQL project on E-library Management System is a web based project and it has been developed in PHP and MySQL and we can manage Shedules, Durations, Students, Books, Author and Fees from this project. The main objective to develop E-library Management System PHP and MySQL Project is to overcome the manual errors and make a computerzied system.
In this project, there are various type of modules available to manage Author, Durations, Shedules. We can also generate reports for Durations, Shedules, Books, Fees. Here the Shedules module manage all the operations of Shedules, Durations module can manage Durations, Students module is normally developed for managing Students, Books module manages Books operations, Author module has been implemented to manage Author.
This is also a Major E-library Management System Project, which you can submit in final year. But if you need Mini Project on E-library Management System then we can develop it also. Also if you are looking for DBMS Project on E-library Management System then you can develop it in MySQL and PHP. You can run this project in XAMP, WAMP, MAMP or LAMP server. We have implemented advance search feature for searching records on various criteria for Durations, Shedules, Author also admin can perform Create, read, update and delete (CRUD) operations on Students, Books, Fees. In this project all the modules like Shedules, Books, Durations are tightly coupled and we can track the informations easily. If you are looking for Free E-library Management System Project in PHP and MySQL, then you can visit our free projects section.
Modules of the E-library Management System
These are the main modules of the project:
- Shedules Module : We can create, read, update and delete Shedules from this module
- Durations Module : All the operations related to Durations, is managed by this module
- Students Module : Students Module is used to manage the Students
- Books Module : It has been developed for managing the Books
- Author Module : It manages the Author
- Fees Module : Fees operations will be managed by Fees module
Reports of the E-library Management System
- All reports related to Shedules
- All reports related to Durations
- All reports related to Students
- All reports related to Books
- All reports related to Author
- All reports related to Fees
Features of E-library Management System
- User can search details of the Durations, Shedules, Author, Fees
- E-library Management System is an online application, from which user can easily manage Shedules details, Students details, Books details
- Admin can track all the information of Shedules, Durations, Students ect
- Admin can edit, add, delete and update the records of Books, Author, Fees
- Manage the information about of Students, Author, Shedules
E-library Management System Installation Steps:
- Download E-library Management System zip file and extract it
- Copy E-library Management System inside the C:/xamp/htdocs folder
- Open phpmyadmin and create E-library Management System database
- Import database E-library Management System.sql
- Open Your browser run the project : "http://localhost/E-library Management System/"