Payroll Management System PHP and MySQL Project
PHP and MySQL project on Payroll Management System is a web based project and it has been developed in PHP and MySQL and we can manage Payroll, Appraisals, Payments, Employee, Salary and Woking Points from this project. The main objective to develop Payroll Management System PHP and MySQL Project is to overcome the manual errors and make a computerzied system.
In this project, there are various type of modules available to manage Salary, Appraisals, Payroll. We can also generate reports for Appraisals, Payroll, Employee, Woking Points. Here the Payroll module manage all the operations of Payroll, Appraisals module can manage Appraisals, Payments module is normally developed for managing Payments, Employee module manages Employee operations, Salary module has been implemented to manage Salary.
This is also a Major Payroll Management System Project, which you can submit in final year. But if you need Mini Project on Payroll Management System then we can develop it also. Also if you are looking for DBMS Project on Payroll Management System then you can develop it in MySQL and PHP. You can run this project in XAMP, WAMP, MAMP or LAMP server. We have implemented advance search feature for searching records on various criteria for Appraisals, Payroll, Salary also admin can perform Create, read, update and delete (CRUD) operations on Payments, Employee, Woking Points. In this project all the modules like Payroll, Employee, Appraisals are tightly coupled and we can track the informations easily. If you are looking for Free Payroll Management System Project in PHP and MySQL, then you can visit our free projects section.
Modules of the Payroll Management System
These are the main modules of the project:
- Payroll Module : We can create, read, update and delete Payroll from this module
- Appraisals Module : All the operations related to Appraisals, is managed by this module
- Payments Module : Payments Module is used to manage the Payments
- Employee Module : It has been developed for managing the Employee
- Salary Module : It manages the Salary
- Woking Points Module : Woking Points operations will be managed by Woking Points module
Reports of the Payroll Management System
- All reports related to Payroll
- All reports related to Appraisals
- All reports related to Payments
- All reports related to Employee
- All reports related to Salary
- All reports related to Woking Points
Features of Payroll Management System
- User can search details of the Appraisals, Payroll, Salary, Woking Points
- Payroll Management System is an online application, from which user can easily manage Payroll details, Payments details, Employee details
- Admin can track all the information of Payroll, Appraisals, Payments ect
- Admin can edit, add, delete and update the records of Employee, Salary, Woking Points
- Manage the information about of Payments, Salary, Payroll
Payroll Management System Installation Steps:
- Download Payroll Management System zip file and extract it
- Copy Payroll Management System inside the C:/xamp/htdocs folder
- Open phpmyadmin and create Payroll Management System database
- Import database Payroll Management System .sql
- Open Your browser run the project : "http://localhost/Payroll Management System /"