Railway Enquiry System PHP and MySQL Project
PHP and MySQL project on Railway Enquiry System is a web based project and it has been developed in PHP and MySQL and we can manage Trains, Stations, Train Schedule, Fare, Routes and Seats Availability from this project. The main objective to develop Railway Enquiry System PHP and MySQL Project is to overcome the manual errors and make a computerzied system.
In this project, there are various type of modules available to manage Routes, Stations, Trains. We can also generate reports for Stations, Trains, Fare, Seats Availability. Here the Trains module manage all the operations of Trains, Stations module can manage Stations, Train Schedule module is normally developed for managing Train Schedule, Fare module manages Fare operations, Routes module has been implemented to manage Routes.
This is also a Major Railway Enquiry System Project, which you can submit in final year. But if you need Mini Project on Railway Enquiry System then we can develop it also. Also if you are looking for DBMS Project on Railway Enquiry System then you can develop it in MySQL and PHP. You can run this project in XAMP, WAMP, MAMP or LAMP server. We have implemented advance search feature for searching records on various criteria for Stations, Trains, Routes also admin can perform Create, read, update and delete (CRUD) operations on Train Schedule, Fare, Seats Availability. In this project all the modules like Trains, Fare, Stations are tightly coupled and we can track the informations easily. If you are looking for Free Railway Enquiry System Project in PHP and MySQL, then you can visit our free projects section.
Modules of the Railway Enquiry System
These are the main modules of the project:
- Trains Module : We can create, read, update and delete Trains from this module
- Stations Module : All the operations related to Stations, is managed by this module
- Train Schedule Module : Train Schedule Module is used to manage the Train Schedule
- Fare Module : It has been developed for managing the Fare
- Routes Module : It manages the Routes
- Seats Availability Module : Seats Availability operations will be managed by Seats Availability module
Reports of the Railway Enquiry System
- All reports related to Trains
- All reports related to Stations
- All reports related to Train Schedule
- All reports related to Fare
- All reports related to Routes
- All reports related to Seats Availability
Features of Railway Enquiry System
- User can search details of the Stations, Trains, Routes, Seats Availability
- Railway Enquiry System is an online application, from which user can easily manage Trains details, Train Schedule details, Fare details
- Admin can track all the information of Trains, Stations, Train Schedule ect
- Admin can edit, add, delete and update the records of Fare, Routes, Seats Availability
- Manage the information about of Train Schedule, Routes, Trains
Railway Enquiry System Installation Steps:
- Download Railway Enquiry System zip file and extract it
- Copy Railway Enquiry System inside the C:/xamp/htdocs folder
- Open phpmyadmin and create Railway Enquiry System database
- Import database Railway Enquiry System.sql
- Open Your browser run the project : "http://localhost/Railway Enquiry System/"