Resume Builder PHP and MySQL Project
PHP and MySQL project on Resume Builder is a web based project and it has been developed in PHP and MySQL and we can manage Jobseeker, Salary, User, Skills, Resume and Job from this project. The main objective to develop Resume Builder PHP and MySQL Project is to overcome the manual errors and make a computerzied system.
In this project, there are various type of modules available to manage Resume, Salary, Jobseeker. We can also generate reports for Salary, Jobseeker, Skills, Job. Here the Jobseeker module manage all the operations of Jobseeker, Salary module can manage Salary, User module is normally developed for managing User, Skills module manages Skills operations, Resume module has been implemented to manage Resume.
This is also a Major Resume Builder Project, which you can submit in final year. But if you need Mini Project on Resume Builder then we can develop it also. Also if you are looking for DBMS Project on Resume Builder then you can develop it in MySQL and PHP. You can run this project in XAMP, WAMP, MAMP or LAMP server. We have implemented advance search feature for searching records on various criteria for Salary, Jobseeker, Resume also admin can perform Create, read, update and delete (CRUD) operations on User, Skills, Job. In this project all the modules like Jobseeker, Skills, Salary are tightly coupled and we can track the informations easily. If you are looking for Free Resume Builder Project in PHP and MySQL, then you can visit our free projects section.
Modules of the Resume Builder
These are the main modules of the project:
- Jobseeker Module : We can create, read, update and delete Jobseeker from this module
- Salary Module : All the operations related to Salary, is managed by this module
- User Module : User Module is used to manage the User
- Skills Module : It has been developed for managing the Skills
- Resume Module : It manages the Resume
- Job Module : Job operations will be managed by Job module
Reports of the Resume Builder
- All reports related to Jobseeker
- All reports related to Salary
- All reports related to User
- All reports related to Skills
- All reports related to Resume
- All reports related to Job
Features of Resume Builder
- User can search details of the Salary, Jobseeker, Resume, Job
- Resume Builder is an online application, from which user can easily manage Jobseeker details, User details, Skills details
- Admin can track all the information of Jobseeker, Salary, User ect
- Admin can edit, add, delete and update the records of Skills, Resume, Job
- Manage the information about of User, Resume, Jobseeker
Resume Builder Installation Steps:
- Download Resume Builder zip file and extract it
- Copy Resume Builder inside the C:/xamp/htdocs folder
- Open phpmyadmin and create Resume Builder database
- Import database Resume Builder.sql
- Open Your browser run the project : "http://localhost/Resume Builder/"