Objective of Billing And Inventory System
The main objective of the Billing And Inventory System is to manage the details of Payment,Bills, Transactions, Customer, Transactions. It manages all the information about Payment, Login, Transactions, Payment. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payment, Bills, Login, Transactions. It tracks all the details about the Transactions, Customer, Transactions.
Functionalities provided by Billing And Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Payment, Transactions, Customer, Transactions
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Bills, Login, Customer ect
- Manage the information of Bills
- Shows the information and description of the Payment, Transactions
- To increase efficiency of managing the Payment, Bills
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Customer.
- Manage the information of Payment
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Payment data.
- Manage the information of Customer
- Integration of all records of Transactions.
- It generates the report on Payment,Bills, Login
- Provide filter reports on Transactions, Customer, Transactions
- You can easily export PDF for the Payment, Login, Customer
- Application also provides excel export for Bills, Transactions, Transactions
- You can also export the report into csv format for Payment,Bills, Transactions
Limitation of Billing And Inventory System
- Excel export has not been developed for Login, Customer due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Payment, Bills capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Payment, Transactions, Transactions cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Billing And Inventory System
- All the fields such as Payment, Transactions, Transactions are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Payment,Bills, Login can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input