Objective of Book Shop Management
The main objective of the Book Shop Management is to manage the details of Stocks, Receipts, Publications, Sales,Books. It manages all the information about Stocks, Inventory, Books, Stocks. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Stocks, Receipts, Inventory, Publications. It tracks all the details about the Publications, Sales,Books.
Functionalities provided by Book Shop Management are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Stocks, Publications, Sales, Books
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Receipts, Inventory, Sales ect
- Manage the information of Receipts
- Shows the information and description of the Stocks, Publications
- To increase efficiency of managing the Stocks, Receipts
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Sales.
- Manage the information of Stocks
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Stocks data.
- Manage the information of Sales
- Integration of all records of Books.
- It generates the report on Stocks, Receipts, Inventory
- Provide filter reports on Publications, Sales,Books
- You can easily export PDF for the Stocks, Inventory, Sales
- Application also provides excel export for Receipts, Publications,Books
- You can also export the report into csv format for Stocks, Receipts,Books
Limitation of Book Shop Management
- Excel export has not been developed for Inventory, Sales due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Stocks, Receipts capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Stocks, Publications, Books cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Book Shop Management
- All the fields such as Stocks, Publications, Books are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Stocks, Receipts, Inventory can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input