Objective of Boutique Management System
The main objective of the Boutique Management System is to manage the details of Inventory, Customers,Boutique, Sales, Products. It manages all the information about Inventory, Clothes, Products, Inventory. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Inventory, Customers, Clothes, Boutique. It tracks all the details about the Boutique, Sales, Products.
Functionalities provided by Boutique Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Inventory, Boutique, Sales, Products
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Customers, Clothes, Sales ect
- Manage the information of Customers
- Shows the information and description of the Inventory, Boutique
- To increase efficiency of managing the Inventory, Customers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Sales.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Inventory data.
- Manage the information of Sales
- Integration of all records of Products.
- It generates the report on Inventory, Customers, Clothes
- Provide filter reports on Boutique, Sales, Products
- You can easily export PDF for the Inventory, Clothes, Sales
- Application also provides excel export for Customers,Boutique, Products
- You can also export the report into csv format for Inventory, Customers, Products
Limitation of Boutique Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Clothes, Sales due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Inventory, Customers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Inventory, Boutique, Products cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Boutique Management System
- All the fields such as Inventory, Boutique, Products are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Inventory, Customers, Clothes can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input