Objective of Civil Registrar System
The main objective of the Civil Registrar System is to manage the details of Civilization, Cases, Birth Record,Civil Registartion, Death Record. It manages all the information about Civilization, Blocks, Death Record, Civilization. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Civilization, Cases, Blocks, Birth Record. It tracks all the details about the Birth Record,Civil Registartion, Death Record.
Functionalities provided by Civil Registrar System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Civilization, Birth Record, Civil Registartion, Death Record
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Cases, Blocks, Civil Registartion ect
- Manage the information of Cases
- Shows the information and description of the Civilization, Birth Record
- To increase efficiency of managing the Civilization, Cases
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Civil Registartion.
- Manage the information of Civilization
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Civilization data.
- Manage the information of Civil Registartion
- Integration of all records of Death Record.
- It generates the report on Civilization, Cases, Blocks
- Provide filter reports on Birth Record,Civil Registartion, Death Record
- You can easily export PDF for the Civilization, Blocks,Civil Registartion
- Application also provides excel export for Cases, Birth Record, Death Record
- You can also export the report into csv format for Civilization, Cases, Death Record
Limitation of Civil Registrar System
- Excel export has not been developed for Blocks, Civil Registartion due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Civilization, Cases capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Civilization, Birth Record, Death Record cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Civil Registrar System
- All the fields such as Civilization, Birth Record, Death Record are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Civilization, Cases, Blocks can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input