Objective of College Automation System
The main objective of the College Automation System is to manage the details of Faculties, Branches, Registartion,Students, Courses. It manages all the information about Faculties, Login, Courses, Faculties. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Faculties, Branches, Login, Registartion. It tracks all the details about the Registartion,Students, Courses.
Functionalities provided by College Automation System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Faculties, Registartion, Students, Courses
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Branches, Login, Students ect
- Manage the information of Branches
- Shows the information and description of the Faculties, Registartion
- To increase efficiency of managing the Faculties, Branches
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Students.
- Manage the information of Faculties
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Faculties data.
- Manage the information of Students
- Integration of all records of Courses.
- It generates the report on Faculties, Branches, Login
- Provide filter reports on Registartion,Students, Courses
- You can easily export PDF for the Faculties, Login,Students
- Application also provides excel export for Branches, Registartion, Courses
- You can also export the report into csv format for Faculties, Branches, Courses
Limitation of College Automation System
- Excel export has not been developed for Login, Students due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Faculties, Branches capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Faculties, Registartion, Courses cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of College Automation System
- All the fields such as Faculties, Registartion, Courses are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Faculties, Branches, Login can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input