Objective of Computerized Accounts Reporting System
The main objective of the Computerized Accounts Reporting System is to manage the details of Ledgers, Inventory, Customers, Login,Accounts. It manages all the information about Ledgers, Expenses, Accounts, Ledgers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Ledgers, Inventory, Expenses, Customers. It tracks all the details about the Customers, Login,Accounts.
Functionalities provided by Computerized Accounts Reporting System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Ledgers, Customers, Login, Accounts
- It tracks all the information of Inventory, Expenses, Login ect
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Shows the information and description of the Ledgers, Customers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Ledgers, Inventory
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Login.
- Manage the information of Ledgers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Ledgers data.
- Manage the information of Login
- Integration of all records of Accounts.
- It generates the report on Ledgers, Inventory, Expenses
- Provide filter reports on Customers, Login,Accounts
- You can easily export PDF for the Ledgers, Expenses, Login
- Application also provides excel export for Inventory, Customers,Accounts
- You can also export the report into csv format for Ledgers, Inventory,Accounts
Limitation of Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- Excel export has not been developed for Expenses, Login due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Ledgers, Inventory capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Ledgers, Customers, Accounts cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- All the fields such as Ledgers, Customers, Accounts are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Ledgers, Inventory, Expenses can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input