Objective of Computerized Patient Information System
The main objective of the Computerized Patient Information System is to manage the details of Patient, Tests, Doctors, Treatments, Reports. It manages all the information about Patient, Medicines, Reports, Patient. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Patient, Tests, Medicines, Doctors. It tracks all the details about the Doctors, Treatments, Reports.
Functionalities provided by Computerized Patient Information System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Patient, Doctors, Treatments, Reports
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Tests, Medicines, Treatments ect
- Manage the information of Tests
- Shows the information and description of the Patient, Doctors
- To increase efficiency of managing the Patient, Tests
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Treatments.
- Manage the information of Patient
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Patient data.
- Manage the information of Treatments
- Integration of all records of Reports.
- It generates the report on Patient, Tests, Medicines
- Provide filter reports on Doctors, Treatments, Reports
- You can easily export PDF for the Patient, Medicines, Treatments
- Application also provides excel export for Tests, Doctors, Reports
- You can also export the report into csv format for Patient, Tests, Reports
Limitation of Computerized Patient Information System
- Excel export has not been developed for Medicines, Treatments due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Patient, Tests capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Patient, Doctors, Reports cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Computerized Patient Information System
- All the fields such as Patient, Doctors, Reports are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Patient, Tests, Medicines can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input