Objective of Contract Management System
The main objective of the Contract Management System is to manage the details of Authoring, Obligations,Contract, Audit, Tenders. It manages all the information about Authoring, Reporting, Tenders, Authoring. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Authoring, Obligations, Reporting, Contract. It tracks all the details about the Contract, Audit, Tenders.
Functionalities provided by Contract Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Authoring, Contract, Audit, Tenders
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Obligations, Reporting, Audit ect
- Manage the information of Obligations
- Shows the information and description of the Authoring, Contract
- To increase efficiency of managing the Authoring, Obligations
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Audit.
- Manage the information of Authoring
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Authoring data.
- Manage the information of Audit
- Integration of all records of Tenders.
- It generates the report on Authoring, Obligations, Reporting
- Provide filter reports on Contract, Audit, Tenders
- You can easily export PDF for the Authoring, Reporting, Audit
- Application also provides excel export for Obligations,Contract, Tenders
- You can also export the report into csv format for Authoring, Obligations, Tenders
Limitation of Contract Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Reporting, Audit due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Authoring, Obligations capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Authoring, Contract, Tenders cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Contract Management System
- All the fields such as Authoring, Contract, Tenders are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Authoring, Obligations, Reporting can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input