Objective of Course Registration System
The main objective of the Course Registration System is to manage the details of Course, Trainers, Students, Syllabus, Fees. It manages all the information about Course, Registrations, Fees, Course. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Course, Trainers, Registrations, Students. It tracks all the details about the Students, Syllabus, Fees.
Functionalities provided by Course Registration System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Course, Students, Syllabus, Fees
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Trainers, Registrations, Syllabus ect
- Manage the information of Trainers
- Shows the information and description of the Course, Students
- To increase efficiency of managing the Course, Trainers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Syllabus.
- Manage the information of Course
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Course data.
- Manage the information of Syllabus
- Integration of all records of Fees.
- It generates the report on Course, Trainers, Registrations
- Provide filter reports on Students, Syllabus, Fees
- You can easily export PDF for the Course, Registrations, Syllabus
- Application also provides excel export for Trainers, Students, Fees
- You can also export the report into csv format for Course, Trainers, Fees
Limitation of Course Registration System
- Excel export has not been developed for Registrations, Syllabus due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Course, Trainers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Course, Students, Fees cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Course Registration System
- All the fields such as Course, Students, Fees are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Course, Trainers, Registrations can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input