Objective of Customer Information Maintenance System
The main objective of the Customer Information Maintenance System is to manage the details of Documents, Payments, Login, Cards, Charges. It manages all the information about Documents, Customer, Charges, Documents. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Documents, Payments, Customer, Login. It tracks all the details about the Login, Cards, Charges.
Functionalities provided by Customer Information Maintenance System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Documents, Login, Cards, Charges
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payments, Customer, Cards ect
- Manage the information of Payments
- Shows the information and description of the Documents, Login
- To increase efficiency of managing the Documents, Payments
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Cards.
- Manage the information of Documents
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Documents data.
- Manage the information of Cards
- Integration of all records of Charges.
- It generates the report on Documents, Payments,Customer
- Provide filter reports on Login, Cards, Charges
- You can easily export PDF for the Documents,Customer, Cards
- Application also provides excel export for Payments, Login, Charges
- You can also export the report into csv format for Documents, Payments, Charges
Limitation of Customer Information Maintenance System
- Excel export has not been developed for Customer, Cards due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Documents, Payments capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Documents, Login, Charges cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Customer Information Maintenance System
- All the fields such as Documents, Login, Charges are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Documents, Payments,Customer can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input