Objective of Customer Track System
The main objective of the Customer Track System is to manage the details of Cards,Customer, Login, Documents, Payments. It manages all the information about Cards, Charges, Payments, Cards. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Cards, Customer, Charges, Login. It tracks all the details about the Login, Documents, Payments.
Functionalities provided by Customer Track System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Cards, Login, Documents, Payments
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Customer, Charges, Documents ect
- Manage the information of Customer
- Shows the information and description of the Cards, Login
- To increase efficiency of managing the Cards, Customer
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Documents.
- Manage the information of Cards
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Cards data.
- Manage the information of Documents
- Integration of all records of Payments.
- It generates the report on Cards,Customer, Charges
- Provide filter reports on Login, Documents, Payments
- You can easily export PDF for the Cards, Charges, Documents
- Application also provides excel export for Customer, Login, Payments
- You can also export the report into csv format for Cards,Customer, Payments
Limitation of Customer Track System
- Excel export has not been developed for Charges, Documents due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Cards, Customer capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Cards, Login, Payments cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Customer Track System
- All the fields such as Cards, Login, Payments are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Cards,Customer, Charges can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input