Objective of Employee Information System
The main objective of the Employee Information System is to manage the details of Salary, Login,Employee, Experience, Leaves. It manages all the information about Salary, Informations, Leaves, Salary. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Salary, Login, Informations, Employee. It tracks all the details about the Employee, Experience, Leaves.
Functionalities provided by Employee Information System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Salary, Employee, Experience, Leaves
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Login, Informations, Experience ect
- Manage the information of Login
- Shows the information and description of the Salary, Employee
- To increase efficiency of managing the Salary, Login
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Experience.
- Manage the information of Salary
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Salary data.
- Manage the information of Experience
- Integration of all records of Leaves.
- It generates the report on Salary, Login, Informations
- Provide filter reports on Employee, Experience, Leaves
- You can easily export PDF for the Salary, Informations, Experience
- Application also provides excel export for Login,Employee, Leaves
- You can also export the report into csv format for Salary, Login, Leaves
Limitation of Employee Information System
- Excel export has not been developed for Informations, Experience due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Salary, Login capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Salary, Employee, Leaves cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Employee Information System
- All the fields such as Salary, Employee, Leaves are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Salary, Login, Informations can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input