Objective of Financial Management System
The main objective of the Financial Management System is to manage the details of Taxes, Expenses, Ledgers,Accounts, Investements. It manages all the information about Taxes, Inventory, Investements, Taxes. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Taxes, Expenses, Inventory, Ledgers. It tracks all the details about the Ledgers,Accounts, Investements.
Functionalities provided by Financial Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Taxes, Ledgers, Accounts, Investements
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Expenses, Inventory, Accounts ect
- Manage the information of Expenses
- Shows the information and description of the Taxes, Ledgers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Taxes, Expenses
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Accounts.
- Manage the information of Taxes
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Taxes data.
- Manage the information of Accounts
- Integration of all records of Investements.
- It generates the report on Taxes, Expenses, Inventory
- Provide filter reports on Ledgers,Accounts, Investements
- You can easily export PDF for the Taxes, Inventory,Accounts
- Application also provides excel export for Expenses, Ledgers, Investements
- You can also export the report into csv format for Taxes, Expenses, Investements
Limitation of Financial Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Inventory, Accounts due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Taxes, Expenses capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Taxes, Ledgers, Investements cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Financial Management System
- All the fields such as Taxes, Ledgers, Investements are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Taxes, Expenses, Inventory can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input