Objective of Hospital Monitoring System
The main objective of the Hospital Monitoring System is to manage the details of Medicines, Patient, Nurses, Doctors,Hospitals. It manages all the information about Medicines, Appointments, Hospitals, Medicines. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Medicines, Patient, Appointments, Nurses. It tracks all the details about the Nurses, Doctors,Hospitals.
Functionalities provided by Hospital Monitoring System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Medicines, Nurses, Doctors, Hospitals
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Patient, Appointments, Doctors ect
- Manage the information of Patient
- Shows the information and description of the Medicines, Nurses
- To increase efficiency of managing the Medicines, Patient
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Doctors.
- Manage the information of Medicines
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Medicines data.
- Manage the information of Doctors
- Integration of all records of Hospitals.
- It generates the report on Medicines, Patient, Appointments
- Provide filter reports on Nurses, Doctors,Hospitals
- You can easily export PDF for the Medicines, Appointments, Doctors
- Application also provides excel export for Patient, Nurses,Hospitals
- You can also export the report into csv format for Medicines, Patient,Hospitals
Limitation of Hospital Monitoring System
- Excel export has not been developed for Appointments, Doctors due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Medicines, Patient capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Medicines, Nurses, Hospitals cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Hospital Monitoring System
- All the fields such as Medicines, Nurses, Hospitals are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Medicines, Patient, Appointments can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input