Objective of HRD Management System
The main objective of the HRD Management System is to manage the details of Salary, Appraisals,Employee, Departments, Trainings. It manages all the information about Salary, Employee Types, Trainings, Salary. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Salary, Appraisals, Employee Types, Employee. It tracks all the details about the Employee, Departments, Trainings.
Functionalities provided by HRD Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Salary, Employee, Departments, Trainings
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Appraisals, Employee Types, Departments ect
- Manage the information of Appraisals
- Shows the information and description of the Salary, Employee
- To increase efficiency of managing the Salary, Appraisals
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Departments.
- Manage the information of Salary
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Salary data.
- Manage the information of Departments
- Integration of all records of Trainings.
- It generates the report on Salary, Appraisals, Employee Types
- Provide filter reports on Employee, Departments, Trainings
- You can easily export PDF for the Salary, Employee Types, Departments
- Application also provides excel export for Appraisals,Employee, Trainings
- You can also export the report into csv format for Salary, Appraisals, Trainings
Limitation of HRD Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Employee Types, Departments due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Salary, Appraisals capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Salary, Employee, Trainings cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of HRD Management System
- All the fields such as Salary, Employee, Trainings are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Salary, Appraisals, Employee Types can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input