Objective of Institution System
The main objective of the Institution System is to manage the details of Branches, Fees, Registartion, Courses,Students. It manages all the information about Branches, Faculties, Students, Branches. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Branches, Fees, Faculties, Registartion. It tracks all the details about the Registartion, Courses,Students.
Functionalities provided by Institution System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Branches, Registartion, Courses, Students
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Fees, Faculties, Courses ect
- Manage the information of Fees
- Shows the information and description of the Branches, Registartion
- To increase efficiency of managing the Branches, Fees
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Courses.
- Manage the information of Branches
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Branches data.
- Manage the information of Courses
- Integration of all records of Students.
- It generates the report on Branches, Fees, Faculties
- Provide filter reports on Registartion, Courses,Students
- You can easily export PDF for the Branches, Faculties, Courses
- Application also provides excel export for Fees, Registartion,Students
- You can also export the report into csv format for Branches, Fees,Students
Limitation of Institution System
- Excel export has not been developed for Faculties, Courses due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Branches, Fees capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Branches, Registartion, Students cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Institution System
- All the fields such as Branches, Registartion, Students are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Branches, Fees, Faculties can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input