Objective of Inventory Management System
The main objective of the Inventory Management System is to manage the details of Purchasing, Customer,Inventory, Supplier, Reciving Stock. It manages all the information about Purchasing, Payment, Reciving Stock, Purchasing. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Purchasing, Customer, Payment, Inventory. It tracks all the details about the Inventory, Supplier, Reciving Stock.
Functionalities provided by Inventory Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Purchasing, Inventory, Supplier, Reciving Stock
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Customer, Payment, Supplier ect
- Manage the information of Customer
- Shows the information and description of the Purchasing, Inventory
- To increase efficiency of managing the Purchasing, Customer
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Supplier.
- Manage the information of Purchasing
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Purchasing data.
- Manage the information of Supplier
- Integration of all records of Reciving Stock.
- It generates the report on Purchasing, Customer, Payment
- Provide filter reports on Inventory, Supplier, Reciving Stock
- You can easily export PDF for the Purchasing, Payment, Supplier
- Application also provides excel export for Customer,Inventory, Reciving Stock
- You can also export the report into csv format for Purchasing, Customer, Reciving Stock
Limitation of Inventory Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Payment, Supplier due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Purchasing, Customer capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Purchasing, Inventory, Reciving Stock cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Inventory Management System
- All the fields such as Purchasing, Inventory, Reciving Stock are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Purchasing, Customer, Payment can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input