Objective of PHP Project on Course Registration System
The main objective of the PHP Project on Course Registration System is to manage the details of Registrations, Syllabus,Course, Students, Trainers. It manages all the information about Registrations, Fees, Trainers, Registrations. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Registrations, Syllabus, Fees, Course. It tracks all the details about the Course, Students, Trainers.
Functionalities provided by PHP Project on Course Registration System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Registrations, Course, Students, Trainers
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Syllabus, Fees, Students ect
- Manage the information of Syllabus
- Shows the information and description of the Registrations, Course
- To increase efficiency of managing the Registrations, Syllabus
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Students.
- Manage the information of Registrations
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Registrations data.
- Manage the information of Students
- Integration of all records of Trainers.
- It generates the report on Registrations, Syllabus, Fees
- Provide filter reports on Course, Students, Trainers
- You can easily export PDF for the Registrations, Fees, Students
- Application also provides excel export for Syllabus,Course, Trainers
- You can also export the report into csv format for Registrations, Syllabus, Trainers
Limitation of PHP Project on Course Registration System
- Excel export has not been developed for Fees, Students due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Registrations, Syllabus capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Registrations, Course, Trainers cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of PHP Project on Course Registration System
- All the fields such as Registrations, Course, Trainers are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Registrations, Syllabus, Fees can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input