Objective of PHP Project on E-billing and Invoice System
The main objective of the PHP Project on E-billing and Invoice System is to manage the details of Customer, Receipts, Payment, Transactions, Login. It manages all the information about Customer, Bills, Login, Customer. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Customer, Receipts, Bills, Payment. It tracks all the details about the Payment, Transactions, Login.
Functionalities provided by PHP Project on E-billing and Invoice System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Customer, Payment, Transactions, Login
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Receipts, Bills, Transactions ect
- Manage the information of Receipts
- Shows the information and description of the Customer, Payment
- To increase efficiency of managing the Customer, Receipts
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Transactions.
- Manage the information of Customer
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Customer data.
- Manage the information of Transactions
- Integration of all records of Login.
- It generates the report on Customer, Receipts,Bills
- Provide filter reports on Payment, Transactions, Login
- You can easily export PDF for the Customer,Bills, Transactions
- Application also provides excel export for Receipts, Payment, Login
- You can also export the report into csv format for Customer, Receipts, Login
Limitation of PHP Project on E-billing and Invoice System
- Excel export has not been developed for Bills, Transactions due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Customer, Receipts capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Customer, Payment, Login cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of PHP Project on E-billing and Invoice System
- All the fields such as Customer, Payment, Login are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Customer, Receipts,Bills can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input