Objective of PHP Project on Membership Management System
The main objective of the PHP Project on Membership Management System is to manage the details of Accounts, Memberships, Profiles, Payments,Members. It manages all the information about Accounts, Login, Members, Accounts. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Accounts, Memberships, Login, Profiles. It tracks all the details about the Profiles, Payments,Members.
Functionalities provided by PHP Project on Membership Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Accounts, Profiles, Payments, Members
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Memberships, Login, Payments ect
- Manage the information of Memberships
- Shows the information and description of the Accounts, Profiles
- To increase efficiency of managing the Accounts, Memberships
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Payments.
- Manage the information of Accounts
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Accounts data.
- Manage the information of Payments
- Integration of all records of Members.
- It generates the report on Accounts, Memberships, Login
- Provide filter reports on Profiles, Payments,Members
- You can easily export PDF for the Accounts, Login, Payments
- Application also provides excel export for Memberships, Profiles,Members
- You can also export the report into csv format for Accounts, Memberships,Members
Limitation of PHP Project on Membership Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Login, Payments due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Accounts, Memberships capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Accounts, Profiles, Members cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of PHP Project on Membership Management System
- All the fields such as Accounts, Profiles, Members are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Accounts, Memberships, Login can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input