Objective of PHP Project on Payroll System
The main objective of the PHP Project on Payroll System is to manage the details of Payroll, Employee, Payments, Appraisals, Woking Points. It manages all the information about Payroll, Salary, Woking Points, Payroll. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payroll, Employee, Salary, Payments. It tracks all the details about the Payments, Appraisals, Woking Points.
Functionalities provided by PHP Project on Payroll System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Payroll, Payments, Appraisals, Woking Points
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Employee, Salary, Appraisals ect
- Manage the information of Employee
- Shows the information and description of the Payroll, Payments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Payroll, Employee
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Appraisals.
- Manage the information of Payroll
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Payroll data.
- Manage the information of Appraisals
- Integration of all records of Woking Points.
- It generates the report on Payroll, Employee, Salary
- Provide filter reports on Payments, Appraisals, Woking Points
- You can easily export PDF for the Payroll, Salary, Appraisals
- Application also provides excel export for Employee, Payments, Woking Points
- You can also export the report into csv format for Payroll, Employee, Woking Points
Limitation of PHP Project on Payroll System
- Excel export has not been developed for Salary, Appraisals due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Payroll, Employee capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Payroll, Payments, Woking Points cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of PHP Project on Payroll System
- All the fields such as Payroll, Payments, Woking Points are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Payroll, Employee, Salary can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input