Objective of PHP Project on POS System
The main objective of the PHP Project on POS System is to manage the details of Users, Registration,Polls, Survey, Votes. It manages all the information about Users, Results, Votes, Users. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Users, Registration, Results, Polls. It tracks all the details about the Polls, Survey, Votes.
Functionalities provided by PHP Project on POS System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Users, Polls, Survey, Votes
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Registration, Results, Survey ect
- Manage the information of Registration
- Shows the information and description of the Users, Polls
- To increase efficiency of managing the Users, Registration
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Survey.
- Manage the information of Users
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Users data.
- Manage the information of Survey
- Integration of all records of Votes.
- It generates the report on Users, Registration, Results
- Provide filter reports on Polls, Survey, Votes
- You can easily export PDF for the Users, Results, Survey
- Application also provides excel export for Registration,Polls, Votes
- You can also export the report into csv format for Users, Registration, Votes
Limitation of PHP Project on POS System
- Excel export has not been developed for Results, Survey due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Users, Registration capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Users, Polls, Votes cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of PHP Project on POS System
- All the fields such as Users, Polls, Votes are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Users, Registration, Results can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input