Garment Inventory System is a python based project. We have developed Garment Inventory System using Python Django and MySQL. The main modules available in this project are Customers module which manages the functionality of Customers, Stocks is normally used for managing Stocks, Brands contains all the functionality realted to Brands, Garments manages the Garments functionality, Inventory has all the features of Inventory and Sales module manages the functionality of Sales.
As we know Python Projects, are trending topics for academic python project development. So we had choosen python3 for developing Garment Inventory System. In this project we developed features for Customers, Stocks, Inventory etc, which reduces the human efforts and increase the efficiency.
Scope of python is growing day by day. We also develop Machine Learning Python projects also data science projects on python. This Python and Djaongo project on Garment Inventory System is a web based project and also its a Python Major Projects. If you need mini project on Garment Inventory System then we can develop it also according to you requirments
Garment Inventory System is a simple python project for beginners, from which they can learn to develop web based python project. We will provide you full project source code and database of the python project, so you can setup it easily on your system and learn python programming
Report of Garment Inventory System:
- Customers report : We can generate all the reports of Customers in this
- Stocks report : Generate reports related to Stocks
- Brands report : All Brands reports will be available in this section
- Garments report : You can generate filtered reports of Garments
- You can generates the report of Garments, Customers, Inventory
- Stocks, Sales, Brands has facility for dynamic search. So you can filter the records run time
- PDF reporting has been integrated for exporting of the report for Customers, Stocks, Brands modules
- You can create the CSV reports for Customers, Garments, Stocks
Modules of Garment Inventory System:
- Customers module : It contains all the functionalities related to the Customers
- Stocks module : It manages all the operations related to Stocks
- Brands module : Manages the Brands related functionalities
- Garments module : This module manages Garments functionalities
- Inventory module : Inventory modules contains all the CRUD operations related to Inventory
- Sales module : Sales module contains all the required functions which include adding, viewing, deleting and updating Sales lists.
Garment Inventory System in python Installation Steps:
- Download Garment Inventory System zip file and extract it
- Install Django
- Open phpmyadmin and create Garment Inventory System database
- Import database Garment Inventory System.sql
- Run the project : python manage.py runserver
- Open Your browser run the project : "http://localhost:8080/Garment Inventory System/"
Python Project Garment Inventory System software requirments specification:
- Python3 : To run this project you need python 3
- Django : We have developed this project over the django2
- MySQL : You need mysql database for running this project
- MySQL Connector : For making the connection from mysql and python, we need it