Library Inventory System is a python based project. We have developed Library Inventory System using Python Django and MySQL. The main modules available in this project are Member module which manages the functionality of Member, Store is normally used for managing Store, Author contains all the functionality realted to Author, Student manages the Student functionality, Category has all the features of Category and Address module manages the functionality of Address.
As we know Python Projects, are trending topics for academic python project development. So we had choosen python3 for developing Library Inventory System. In this project we developed features for Member, Store, Category etc, which reduces the human efforts and increase the efficiency.
Scope of python is growing day by day. We also develop Machine Learning Python projects also data science projects on python. This Python and Djaongo project on Library Inventory System is a web based project and also its a Python Major Projects. If you need mini project on Library Inventory System then we can develop it also according to you requirments
Library Inventory System is a simple python project for beginners, from which they can learn to develop web based python project. We will provide you full project source code and database of the python project, so you can setup it easily on your system and learn python programming
Report of Library Inventory System:
- Member report : We can generate all the reports of Member in this
- Store report : Generate reports related to Store
- Author report : All Author reports will be available in this section
- Student report : You can generate filtered reports of Student
- You can generates the report of Student, Member, Category
- Store, Address, Author has facility for dynamic search. So you can filter the records run time
- PDF reporting has been integrated for exporting of the report for Member, Store, Author modules
- You can create the CSV reports for Member, Student, Store
Modules of Library Inventory System:
- Member module : It contains all the functionalities related to the Member
- Store module : It manages all the operations related to Store
- Author module : Manages the Author related functionalities
- Student module : This module manages Student functionalities
- Category module : Category modules contains all the CRUD operations related to Category
- Address module : Address module contains all the required functions which include adding, viewing, deleting and updating Address lists.
Library Inventory System in python Installation Steps:
- Download Library Inventory System zip file and extract it
- Install Django
- Open phpmyadmin and create Library Inventory System database
- Import database Library Inventory System.sql
- Run the project : python manage.py runserver
- Open Your browser run the project : "http://localhost:8080/Library Inventory System/"
Python Project Library Inventory System software requirments specification:
- Python3 : To run this project you need python 3
- Django : We have developed this project over the django2
- MySQL : You need mysql database for running this project
- MySQL Connector : For making the connection from mysql and python, we need it