Objective of React JS Project On KBC Quiz System
The main objective of the React JS Project On KBC Quiz System is to manage the details of Points, Answers, Patters, Participants,Questions. It manages all the information about Points, Level, Questions, Points. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Points, Answers, Level, Patters. It tracks all the details about the Patters, Participants,Questions.
Functionalities provided by React JS Project On KBC Quiz System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Points, Patters, Participants, Questions
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Answers, Level, Participants ect
- Manage the information of Answers
- Shows the information and description of the Points, Patters
- To increase efficiency of managing the Points, Answers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Participants.
- Manage the information of Points
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Points data.
- Manage the information of Participants
- Integration of all records of Questions.
- It generates the report on Points, Answers, Level
- Provide filter reports on Patters, Participants,Questions
- You can easily export PDF for the Points, Level, Participants
- Application also provides excel export for Answers, Patters,Questions
- You can also export the report into csv format for Points, Answers,Questions
Limitation of React JS Project On KBC Quiz System
- Excel export has not been developed for Level, Participants due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Points, Answers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Points, Patters, Questions cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of React JS Project On KBC Quiz System
- All the fields such as Points, Patters, Questions are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Points, Answers, Level can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input