Objective of React JS Project On Library Inventory System
The main objective of the React JS Project On Library Inventory System is to manage the details of Author, Store,Student, Member, Category. It manages all the information about Author, Address, Category, Author. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Author, Store, Address, Student. It tracks all the details about the Student, Member, Category.
Functionalities provided by React JS Project On Library Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Author, Student, Member, Category
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Store, Address, Member ect
- Manage the information of Store
- Shows the information and description of the Author, Student
- To increase efficiency of managing the Author, Store
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Member.
- Manage the information of Author
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Author data.
- Manage the information of Member
- Integration of all records of Category.
- It generates the report on Author, Store, Address
- Provide filter reports on Student, Member, Category
- You can easily export PDF for the Author, Address, Member
- Application also provides excel export for Store,Student, Category
- You can also export the report into csv format for Author, Store, Category
Limitation of React JS Project On Library Inventory System
- Excel export has not been developed for Address, Member due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Author, Store capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Author, Student, Category cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of React JS Project On Library Inventory System
- All the fields such as Author, Student, Category are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Author, Store, Address can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input