Objective of React JS Project On Petrol Pump Management System
The main objective of the React JS Project On Petrol Pump Management System is to manage the details of Fules, Sales, Stocks, Tankers, Inventory. It manages all the information about Fules, Meter Readings, Inventory, Fules. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Fules, Sales, Meter Readings, Stocks. It tracks all the details about the Stocks, Tankers, Inventory.
Functionalities provided by React JS Project On Petrol Pump Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Fules, Stocks, Tankers, Inventory
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Sales, Meter Readings, Tankers ect
- Manage the information of Sales
- Shows the information and description of the Fules, Stocks
- To increase efficiency of managing the Fules, Sales
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Tankers.
- Manage the information of Fules
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Fules data.
- Manage the information of Tankers
- Integration of all records of Inventory.
- It generates the report on Fules, Sales, Meter Readings
- Provide filter reports on Stocks, Tankers, Inventory
- You can easily export PDF for the Fules, Meter Readings, Tankers
- Application also provides excel export for Sales, Stocks, Inventory
- You can also export the report into csv format for Fules, Sales, Inventory
Limitation of React JS Project On Petrol Pump Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Meter Readings, Tankers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Fules, Sales capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Fules, Stocks, Inventory cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of React JS Project On Petrol Pump Management System
- All the fields such as Fules, Stocks, Inventory are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Fules, Sales, Meter Readings can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input