Objective of React JS Project On Resume Builder
The main objective of the React JS Project On Resume Builder is to manage the details of Resume, Question, User, Job, Salary. It manages all the information about Resume, Skills, Salary, Resume. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Resume, Question, Skills, User. It tracks all the details about the User, Job, Salary.
Functionalities provided by React JS Project On Resume Builder are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Resume, User, Job, Salary
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Question, Skills, Job ect
- Manage the information of Question
- Shows the information and description of the Resume, User
- To increase efficiency of managing the Resume, Question
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Job.
- Manage the information of Resume
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Resume data.
- Manage the information of Job
- Integration of all records of Salary.
- It generates the report on Resume, Question, Skills
- Provide filter reports on User, Job, Salary
- You can easily export PDF for the Resume, Skills, Job
- Application also provides excel export for Question, User, Salary
- You can also export the report into csv format for Resume, Question, Salary
Limitation of React JS Project On Resume Builder
- Excel export has not been developed for Skills, Job due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Resume, Question capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Resume, User, Salary cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of React JS Project On Resume Builder
- All the fields such as Resume, User, Salary are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Resume, Question, Skills can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input