Objective of VB.Net Project on Book Shop
The main objective of the VB.Net Project on Book Shop is to manage the details of Receipts,Books, Inventory, Stocks, Sales. It manages all the information about Receipts, Publications, Sales, Receipts. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Receipts, Books, Publications, Inventory. It tracks all the details about the Inventory, Stocks, Sales.
Functionalities provided by VB.Net Project on Book Shop are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Receipts, Inventory, Stocks, Sales
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Books, Publications, Stocks ect
- Manage the information of Books
- Shows the information and description of the Receipts, Inventory
- To increase efficiency of managing the Receipts, Books
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Stocks.
- Manage the information of Receipts
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Receipts data.
- Manage the information of Stocks
- Integration of all records of Sales.
- It generates the report on Receipts,Books, Publications
- Provide filter reports on Inventory, Stocks, Sales
- You can easily export PDF for the Receipts, Publications, Stocks
- Application also provides excel export for Books, Inventory, Sales
- You can also export the report into csv format for Receipts,Books, Sales
Limitation of VB.Net Project on Book Shop
- Excel export has not been developed for Publications, Stocks due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Receipts, Books capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Receipts, Inventory, Sales cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of VB.Net Project on Book Shop
- All the fields such as Receipts, Inventory, Sales are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Receipts,Books, Publications can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input