Objective of VB.Net Project on Cricket Training Management
The main objective of the VB.Net Project on Cricket Training Management is to manage the details of Equipments, Trainer, Schedules, Attendance, Fees. It manages all the information about Equipments, Players, Fees, Equipments. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Equipments, Trainer, Players, Schedules. It tracks all the details about the Schedules, Attendance, Fees.
Functionalities provided by VB.Net Project on Cricket Training Management are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Equipments, Schedules, Attendance, Fees
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Trainer, Players, Attendance ect
- Manage the information of Trainer
- Shows the information and description of the Equipments, Schedules
- To increase efficiency of managing the Equipments, Trainer
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Attendance.
- Manage the information of Equipments
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Equipments data.
- Manage the information of Attendance
- Integration of all records of Fees.
- It generates the report on Equipments, Trainer, Players
- Provide filter reports on Schedules, Attendance, Fees
- You can easily export PDF for the Equipments, Players, Attendance
- Application also provides excel export for Trainer, Schedules, Fees
- You can also export the report into csv format for Equipments, Trainer, Fees
Limitation of VB.Net Project on Cricket Training Management
- Excel export has not been developed for Players, Attendance due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Equipments, Trainer capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Equipments, Schedules, Fees cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of VB.Net Project on Cricket Training Management
- All the fields such as Equipments, Schedules, Fees are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Equipments, Trainer, Players can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input