Objective of VB.Net Project on Dining Hall Attendance System
The main objective of the VB.Net Project on Dining Hall Attendance System is to manage the details of Attendance, Holidays, Login, Leave, Employee Attendance. It manages all the information about Attendance, Student Attendance, Employee Attendance, Attendance. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Attendance, Holidays, Student Attendance, Login. It tracks all the details about the Login, Leave, Employee Attendance.
Functionalities provided by VB.Net Project on Dining Hall Attendance System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Attendance, Login, Leave, Employee Attendance
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Holidays, Student Attendance, Leave ect
- Manage the information of Holidays
- Shows the information and description of the Attendance, Login
- To increase efficiency of managing the Attendance, Holidays
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Leave.
- Manage the information of Attendance
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Attendance data.
- Manage the information of Leave
- Integration of all records of Employee Attendance.
- It generates the report on Attendance, Holidays, Student Attendance
- Provide filter reports on Login, Leave, Employee Attendance
- You can easily export PDF for the Attendance, Student Attendance, Leave
- Application also provides excel export for Holidays, Login, Employee Attendance
- You can also export the report into csv format for Attendance, Holidays, Employee Attendance
Limitation of VB.Net Project on Dining Hall Attendance System
- Excel export has not been developed for Student Attendance, Leave due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Attendance, Holidays capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Attendance, Login, Employee Attendance cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of VB.Net Project on Dining Hall Attendance System
- All the fields such as Attendance, Login, Employee Attendance are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Attendance, Holidays, Student Attendance can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input