Objective of VB.Net Project on E-library Management System
The main objective of the VB.Net Project on E-library Management System is to manage the details of Course, Shedules, Durations, Books, Students. It manages all the information about Course, Fees, Students, Course. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Course, Shedules, Fees, Durations. It tracks all the details about the Durations, Books, Students.
Functionalities provided by VB.Net Project on E-library Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Course, Durations, Books, Students
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Shedules, Fees, Books ect
- Manage the information of Shedules
- Shows the information and description of the Course, Durations
- To increase efficiency of managing the Course, Shedules
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Books.
- Manage the information of Course
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Course data.
- Manage the information of Books
- Integration of all records of Students.
- It generates the report on Course, Shedules, Fees
- Provide filter reports on Durations, Books, Students
- You can easily export PDF for the Course, Fees, Books
- Application also provides excel export for Shedules, Durations, Students
- You can also export the report into csv format for Course, Shedules, Students
Limitation of VB.Net Project on E-library Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Fees, Books due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Course, Shedules capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Course, Durations, Students cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of VB.Net Project on E-library Management System
- All the fields such as Course, Durations, Students are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Course, Shedules, Fees can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input