Objective of VB.Net Project on Financial Management System
The main objective of the VB.Net Project on Financial Management System is to manage the details of Expenses, Investements, Taxes, Ledgers, Inventory. It manages all the information about Expenses, Accounts, Inventory, Expenses. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Expenses, Investements, Accounts, Taxes. It tracks all the details about the Taxes, Ledgers, Inventory.
Functionalities provided by VB.Net Project on Financial Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Expenses, Taxes, Ledgers, Inventory
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Investements, Accounts, Ledgers ect
- Manage the information of Investements
- Shows the information and description of the Expenses, Taxes
- To increase efficiency of managing the Expenses, Investements
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Ledgers.
- Manage the information of Expenses
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Expenses data.
- Manage the information of Ledgers
- Integration of all records of Inventory.
- It generates the report on Expenses, Investements,Accounts
- Provide filter reports on Taxes, Ledgers, Inventory
- You can easily export PDF for the Expenses,Accounts, Ledgers
- Application also provides excel export for Investements, Taxes, Inventory
- You can also export the report into csv format for Expenses, Investements, Inventory
Limitation of VB.Net Project on Financial Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Accounts, Ledgers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Expenses, Investements capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Expenses, Taxes, Inventory cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of VB.Net Project on Financial Management System
- All the fields such as Expenses, Taxes, Inventory are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Expenses, Investements,Accounts can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input