Objective of VB.Net Project on Garment Shop Automation
The main objective of the VB.Net Project on Garment Shop Automation is to manage the details of Brands, Inventory, Customers, Stocks,Garments. It manages all the information about Brands, Sales, Garments, Brands. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Brands, Inventory, Sales, Customers. It tracks all the details about the Customers, Stocks,Garments.
Functionalities provided by VB.Net Project on Garment Shop Automation are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Brands, Customers, Stocks, Garments
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Inventory, Sales, Stocks ect
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Shows the information and description of the Brands, Customers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Brands, Inventory
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Stocks.
- Manage the information of Brands
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Brands data.
- Manage the information of Stocks
- Integration of all records of Garments.
- It generates the report on Brands, Inventory, Sales
- Provide filter reports on Customers, Stocks,Garments
- You can easily export PDF for the Brands, Sales, Stocks
- Application also provides excel export for Inventory, Customers,Garments
- You can also export the report into csv format for Brands, Inventory,Garments
Limitation of VB.Net Project on Garment Shop Automation
- Excel export has not been developed for Sales, Stocks due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Brands, Inventory capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Brands, Customers, Garments cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of VB.Net Project on Garment Shop Automation
- All the fields such as Brands, Customers, Garments are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Brands, Inventory, Sales can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input