Objective of VB.Net Project on Golf Scoring System
The main objective of the VB.Net Project on Golf Scoring System is to manage the details of Sorts, Players, Scores, Pitches, Length. It manages all the information about Sorts, Golf, Length, Sorts. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Sorts, Players, Golf, Scores. It tracks all the details about the Scores, Pitches, Length.
Functionalities provided by VB.Net Project on Golf Scoring System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Sorts, Scores, Pitches, Length
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Players, Golf, Pitches ect
- Manage the information of Players
- Shows the information and description of the Sorts, Scores
- To increase efficiency of managing the Sorts, Players
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Pitches.
- Manage the information of Sorts
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Sorts data.
- Manage the information of Pitches
- Integration of all records of Length.
- It generates the report on Sorts, Players,Golf
- Provide filter reports on Scores, Pitches, Length
- You can easily export PDF for the Sorts,Golf, Pitches
- Application also provides excel export for Players, Scores, Length
- You can also export the report into csv format for Sorts, Players, Length
Limitation of VB.Net Project on Golf Scoring System
- Excel export has not been developed for Golf, Pitches due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Sorts, Players capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Sorts, Scores, Length cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of VB.Net Project on Golf Scoring System
- All the fields such as Sorts, Scores, Length are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Sorts, Players,Golf can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input