Objective of Visual Basic Project on Cricket Training Management
The main objective of the Visual Basic Project on Cricket Training Management is to manage the details of Fees, Trainer, Equipments,Cricket, Players. It manages all the information about Fees, Schedules, Players, Fees. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Fees, Trainer, Schedules, Equipments. It tracks all the details about the Equipments,Cricket, Players.
Functionalities provided by Visual Basic Project on Cricket Training Management are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Fees, Equipments, Cricket, Players
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Trainer, Schedules, Cricket ect
- Manage the information of Trainer
- Shows the information and description of the Fees, Equipments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Fees, Trainer
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Cricket.
- Manage the information of Fees
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Fees data.
- Manage the information of Cricket
- Integration of all records of Players.
- It generates the report on Fees, Trainer, Schedules
- Provide filter reports on Equipments,Cricket, Players
- You can easily export PDF for the Fees, Schedules,Cricket
- Application also provides excel export for Trainer, Equipments, Players
- You can also export the report into csv format for Fees, Trainer, Players
Limitation of Visual Basic Project on Cricket Training Management
- Excel export has not been developed for Schedules, Cricket due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Fees, Trainer capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Fees, Equipments, Players cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Visual Basic Project on Cricket Training Management
- All the fields such as Fees, Equipments, Players are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Fees, Trainer, Schedules can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input