Posted By freeproject on June 11, 2016
The main objective of developing E-learning is provide a user friendly environment to provide knowledge and give every one a chance to learn.There are many objective of E-learning:
- It's cost effective and saves time: By reducing the time taken away from the office, removing travel costs and doing away with printed materials, online learning helps you to save money and increase workplace productivity. It also means your staff will be happier and focussed.
- Learning 24/7, anywhere : Many face to face courses only operate within normal office hours. By allowing staff to complete the course when and where they like you can make sure disruptions to your busy working schedule are minimised. This also means that your staff will be happier because they don't need to travel to specific training centres, and if they have important work to catch up on mandatory training can be done outside of office hours in exchange for lieu time. Most of our courses have an average learning time.
- It makes tracking of course progress a breeze :Perhaps the most important aspect of using computers for training is that it with a well implemented Learning Management System makes it easy to track and prove progress for your staff and learners. This can be essential for our most popular courses where proof of mandatory training is required.
- It's discreet : Not everybody feels comfortable learning in a large group, especially if they find something hard to understand that co-workers have no problem with. E-learning allows each individual to tackle the subject at their own pace, with interactive tasks being set in place to ensure a thorough understanding throughout each module.
- The ability to provide distance learning (learning not on campus)
- A blended learning/teaching approach (using face-to-face and technology)
- The use of technology to support a wide range of educational activity