Posted By freeproject on December 17, 2018
PHP Project Interview Questions :
- What are the technologies, have you used for developing the project ?
- What is the frontend of the project ?
- PHP is the frontend language of the project
- What is the backend or database of the project ?
- I have used MySQL database for this project.
- What is JSP ?
- PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- What is MySQL ?
- MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS). The MySQL development project has made its source code available under the terms of the GNU General Public License, as well as under a variety of proprietary agreements. MySQL was owned and sponsored by a single for-profit firm, the Swedish company MySQL AB,now owned by Oracle Corporation. MySQL is a central component of the LAMP open-source web application software stack (and other "AMP" stacks). LAMP is an acronym for "Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP/Python". Applications that use the MySQL database include: TYPO3, MODx, Joomla, WordPress, phpBB, MyBB, and Drupal. MySQL is also used in many high-profile, large-scale websites, including Google (though not for searches), Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube.
- On which server your project is running ?
- I am using Apache2 for running the project, but on windows we can configure this project in XAMP Server, WAMP Server and all those software which supports to run the php and mysql project
- Show me the source code of the project ? (For basic project user)
- For XAMP : Open the C:\XAMP\htdocs\PROJECT-NAME folder For WAMP : Open the C:\wamp\www\PROJECT-NAME folder
- How the database is connecting from PHP ?
- I am using myqli_connect() function for making the connection from PHP.
- Show me the database connection coding part ?
- Open includes\db_connect.oho file for database connection.
- Show me the database and all tables of the project.
- Start WAMP or XAMP server and open the URL in browser http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin and click on the database
- What is PHPMyAdmin ?
- PHPMyAdmin is a GUI tool for performing different operations and running SQL Queries on MySQL database.
- Show me the queries which you have written in the project for MySQL.
- Open "lib" folder of your project and open any of the .php file. All SQL Queries has been written there.
- Show me the running process of the project. (For normal project)
Step 1 : Start XAMP Server
Step 2 : Start Apache2 and MySQL Server
Step 3 : Open the browser
Step 4 : Open the URL http://127.0.0.1/PROJECT_NAME
- What are the software requirements for running your project ?
WAMP or XAMP server for MySQL
PHP Project Setup Steps :
- If you have already XAMP server then jump to Steps 5
- Uninstall all MySQL software from control panel
- Install XAMP Server
- During the setup if you get any popup for permssion then click on allow access
- After installing the XAMP, open XAMP Control Panel
- Start Apache and MySQL, on successfull start both apache and mysql backgroud will be turns to green
- Open any browser and open the URL : http://127.0.0.1/ It will show you the XAMP home page
- Download the folder which I have sent you on email
- Extract it. On extraction there will be two things inside it. First the project_folder and second is .sql file
- Copy the folder only of your project from the extracted folder and copy it to your C:/xamp/htdocs. Suppose if you have Hotel Booking System project, then you dont have to copy the full folder, only the extracted folder you need to copy "hotel_booking_system" into htdocs
- Open the browser and run your project : http://127.0.0.1/copied_folder_name : It will be underscored name folder
- You will get mysql error if you runs it. Dont worry, its because you have not created the database
- Open phpmyadmin : http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin
- Create a database name, it will be same as the .sql file name without extenstion. Such as hotel_booking_system
- After creation select the database from left panel and click on import from right side panel from top tabs
- Choose the .sql file from the extracted folder and then click on go
- Wait for successfull import
- After successfull import run the project again : http://127.0.0.1/copied_folder_name
- Your project will run successfully