Posted By freeproject on October 19, 2016
- What are the technologies, have you used for developing the project ?
- What is the frontend of the project ?
- JSP and Java is the frontend language of the project
- What is the backend or database of the project ?
- I have used MySQL database for this project.
- What is JSP ?
- JavaServer Pages (JSP) is a technology that helps software developers create dynamically generated web pages based on HTML, XML, or other document types. Released in 1999 by Sun Microsystems. JSP is similar to PHP and ASP, but it uses the Java programming language. To deploy and run JavaServer Pages, a compatible web server with a servlet container, such as Apache Tomcat or Jetty, is required.
- What is MySQL ?
- MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS). The MySQL development project has made its source code available under the terms of the GNU General Public License, as well as under a variety of proprietary agreements. MySQL was owned and sponsored by a single for-profit firm, the Swedish company MySQL AB,now owned by Oracle Corporation. MySQL is a central component of the LAMP open-source web application software stack (and other "AMP" stacks). LAMP is an acronym for "Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP/Python". Applications that use the MySQL database include: TYPO3, MODx, Joomla, WordPress, phpBB, MyBB, and Drupal. MySQL is also used in many high-profile, large-scale websites, including Google (though not for searches), Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube.
- On which server your project is running ?
- I am using Tomcat Server 7 for running the project.
- Show me the source code of the project ? (For basic project user)
- Open the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\PROJECT-NAME folder
- How the database is connecting from Java and JSP ?
- I am using MySQL JConnector for making the connection from Java and JSP.
- Show me the database connection coding part ?
- Open \WEB-INF\classes\com\Connect.java file for database connection.
- Show me the database and all tables of the project.
- Start WAMP or XAMP server and open the URL in browser http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin and click on the database
- What is PHPMyAdmin ?
- PHPMyAdmin is a GUI tool for performing different operations and running SQL Queries on MySQL database.
- Show me the queries which you have written in the project for MySQL.
- Open \WEB-INF\classes\Model folder of your project and open any of the .java file. All SQL Queries has been written there.
- Show me the running process of the project. (For normal project)
- Step 1 : Start WAMP Server
Step 2 : Start Tomcat Server
Step 3 : Open the browser
Step 4 : Open the URL http://127.0.0.1:8080/PROJECT_NAME
- What are the software requirements for running your project ?
- JDK Version 1.8
JRE Version 1.8
Tomcat Version 7
WAMP or XAMP server for MySQL