Introduction of the project Salary Management System Synopsis
Every organization pays salary to its employee. This work is done every month and record of this activity is kept for further use. The work of salary payment is very important for organization. So this area is to be computerized to make process easy, quick, and secure and reliable. Thus, a secured and reliable system is required to handle it.
Automation of salary payment system, as described above, can lead to error free, secure, reliable and fast Information system.
It can assist the staff to concentrate on their other activities rather to concentrate on the record keeping. Thus it will help organization in better utilization of resources.
The organization can maintain computerized records without redundant entries. That means that one need not be distracted by information that is not relevant, while being able to reach the information that is relevant much more quickly.
Objectives of the Project Salary Management System Synopsis
The basic objective behind developing this project “SALARY PAYMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM” is as follows:-
- To keep and manipulate the details of all employees in company.
- To generate enquiry of employee on demand.
- To keep record of salary to be paid employee grad wise.
- To make enquiry of salary to be paid for each grade employee.
- To keep details of salary paid to employee.
- To keep details of fund given to employee.
- To calculate the employee salary with leave and without leave.
- To make enquiry of salary paid to employees in a given month.
- To print salary slip.
- To print report of salary paid to employees.
- To make entry and enquiry of fund paid to employee.
- To print details of employee not taken salary on a given month.
- To make query on various database table.
RDBMS CATEGORY PROJECT
The project comes under RDBMS category. The project handles the huge data in company subjected to employee, their salary detail and fund. The RDBMS is capable of creating storage, keeping date, manipulating data and retrieving data in desired manner.
Input to the Project Salary Management System Synopsis
The Major inputs to the project are….
- Employee detail.
- Details of salary for each grade employee.
- Detail of salary taken by employees.
- Fund type that organization provides.
- Salary detail.
Output of the Project Salary Management System Synopsis
The major outputs are…
- Employee Enquiry.
- Details of employee taken salary for a given month.
- Detail of salary of employee.
- Details of employee not taken salary in a month.
- Reports from various modules.
- Reports of fund given to a particular employee.