INTRODUCTION OF THE PROJECT HR DEPARTMENT SYNOPSIS
I am giving by effort to automate the HR department of any organization. My project “Custom application for HR operation” is used to computerize some departments which are related with Interview, Resource Management, Recruitments and many more. My project provides help to computerize resume collection from candidate. It is use to provide the information about conducting interviews. HR department handle very complex arrangement. HR department work as backbone of any organization. So that my project automates the manual working of HR department.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT HR DEPARTMENT SYNOPSIS
The main objectives behind the development of this project are as follows:
- To make entry of the Candidates.
- To generate different enquiry of candidate interviews.
- To make entry of the new company.
- To query about HR department jobs.
- To keep details of each department along with their HR department information.
- To handle the resources of the department.
- To keep the information of interviews.
- To generate reports of interviews.
INPUT IN THE PROJECT HR DEPARTMENT SYNOPSIS
My project can take different types of input by the different form. The HR- OPERATION MANAGEMENT takes its various HTML inputs through its Entry forms. The system takes information about a particular candidate through the module Candidate and uses some of this information in enquiry module. The system takes information about Interviews details through the module Interview which keeps information about the candidate interviews. The system also gets the details of Interviews.
The following types of input are provided:
- Candidate’s details
- Company’s Details
- Job’s Details.
- Interview’s details.
- Resource’s Details.
OUTPUT OF THE PROJECT HR DEPARTMENT SYNOPSIS
The system is proposed to generate some specific output for the Specific organization. In various modules the output of one module become input to another module.
The major outputs of project are:
- Provide details of Candidate’s information.
- Provide details of Company’s information.
- Provide details of Job’s information.
- Provide details of Interview information.
- Provide details of resource’s information.