Objective of C++ Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System is to manage the details of Inventory, Login, Ledgers, Customers, Expenses. It manages all the information about Inventory, Accounts, Expenses, Inventory. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Inventory, Login, Accounts, Ledgers. It tracks all the details about the Ledgers, Customers, Expenses.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Inventory, Ledgers, Customers, Expenses
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Login, Accounts, Customers ect
- Manage the information of Login
- Shows the information and description of the Inventory, Ledgers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Inventory, Login
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Customers.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Inventory data.
- Manage the information of Customers
- Integration of all records of Expenses.
- It generates the report on Inventory, Login,Accounts
- Provide filter reports on Ledgers, Customers, Expenses
- You can easily export PDF for the Inventory,Accounts, Customers
- Application also provides excel export for Login, Ledgers, Expenses
- You can also export the report into csv format for Inventory, Login, Expenses
Limitation of C++ Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- Excel export has not been developed for Accounts, Customers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Inventory, Login capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Inventory, Ledgers, Expenses cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- All the fields such as Inventory, Ledgers, Expenses are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Inventory, Login,Accounts can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input