Objective of C++ Project on Employee Management System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Employee Management System is to manage the details of Experience, Leaves,Employee, Salary, Informations. It manages all the information about Experience, Login, Informations, Experience. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Experience, Leaves, Login, Employee. It tracks all the details about the Employee, Salary, Informations.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Employee Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Experience, Employee, Salary, Informations
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Leaves, Login, Salary ect
- Manage the information of Leaves
- Shows the information and description of the Experience, Employee
- To increase efficiency of managing the Experience, Leaves
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Salary.
- Manage the information of Experience
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Experience data.
- Manage the information of Salary
- Integration of all records of Informations.
- It generates the report on Experience, Leaves, Login
- Provide filter reports on Employee, Salary, Informations
- You can easily export PDF for the Experience, Login, Salary
- Application also provides excel export for Leaves,Employee, Informations
- You can also export the report into csv format for Experience, Leaves, Informations
Limitation of C++ Project on Employee Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Login, Salary due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Experience, Leaves capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Experience, Employee, Informations cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Employee Management System
- All the fields such as Experience, Employee, Informations are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Experience, Leaves, Login can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input