Objective of C++ Project on Inventory Management System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Inventory Management System is to manage the details of Customer,Inventory, Payment, Reciving Stock, Purchasing. It manages all the information about Customer, Supplier, Purchasing, Customer. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Customer, Inventory, Supplier, Payment. It tracks all the details about the Payment, Reciving Stock, Purchasing.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Inventory Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Customer, Payment, Reciving Stock, Purchasing
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Inventory, Supplier, Reciving Stock ect
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Shows the information and description of the Customer, Payment
- To increase efficiency of managing the Customer, Inventory
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Reciving Stock.
- Manage the information of Customer
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Customer data.
- Manage the information of Reciving Stock
- Integration of all records of Purchasing.
- It generates the report on Customer,Inventory, Supplier
- Provide filter reports on Payment, Reciving Stock, Purchasing
- You can easily export PDF for the Customer, Supplier, Reciving Stock
- Application also provides excel export for Inventory, Payment, Purchasing
- You can also export the report into csv format for Customer,Inventory, Purchasing
Limitation of C++ Project on Inventory Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Supplier, Reciving Stock due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Customer, Inventory capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Customer, Payment, Purchasing cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Inventory Management System
- All the fields such as Customer, Payment, Purchasing are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Customer,Inventory, Supplier can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input